INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Code regarding the protection of personal data
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be used to carry out tourist booking services, information or availability requests and newsletter services on the website www.hotelseventyseven.com.
- The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods.
- The provision of data is mandatory, since in the absence of them, it is not possible to make a room reservation, request for availability or any information or sending a newsletter. The absence of the conferment therefore determines the non-continuation of the contract or the request process.
- The data will be communicated exclusively to the subjects necessary for the fulfillment of the booking contract or the requests made by you. No other data will be disseminated outside this scope.
The data controller is:
La Maison D'Art srl
VAT number 12566531005
Via del Tritone, 87
00187 Rome (Italy)
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected law.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.